500 South State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1382
Maps and directions

Transcripts with Attachments

Paper transcript orders with attachments

To have a required attachment mailed with a paper transcript, you may either:

  1. Bring the attachment(s) to any Student Services site. A representative will place the order and ensure that the attachment is mailed with the transcript.
  2. Fax or mail the attachment(s) to our office along with a completed Transcript Order Form.

Forms and labels for LSAC, AACOMAS, AMCAS*, CASPA, PharmCAS, PTCAS, and State. Licensing Boards are the most frequent attachments mailed with paper transcripts.

*AMCAS accepts electronic PDF transcripts sent from the University of Michigan. Students can input their AAMC ID and AAMC Transcript ID numbers into our online transcript ordering system, via Wolverine Access, and submit their transcripts to AMCAS without having to upload the AMCAS matching form. Detailed instructions may be found here.

Electronic (PDF) transcript orders with attachments

For attachments that must accompany an electronic (PDF) transcript, upload the file(s) on the Transcript Ordering page through Wolverine Access. There is a 1MB file size limit for each attachment.

Caution: Please do not upload files that contain private personal information (e.g., social security number or credit card information).

Copyright © 1995 - 2018 Regents of the University of Michigan; all rights reserved.