Rush Processing and Expedited Delivery Options for Paper Transcripts
Rush Processing and Expedited Delivery Options and Fees
Rush Transcript Processing
Rush Transcript Processing +
Standard 2-day Processing +
$10 per copy
Request must be received by 12:00 p.m. EST for same day processing. The delivery methods are: postmarked the same day, faxed the same day, or pick-up between 3 – 5:00 p.m.
$10 per copy + $15 per US Street Address *
Request must be received by 12:00 p.m. EST for same day processing.
$15 per US Street Address *
Transcripts will be sent by overnight delivery after two business days.
*The $15 per US Address option requires a street address.
Transcript orders are not accepted via e-mail or phone. Expedited paper transcripts can be ordered in one of three ways:
Current and many former students with a uniqname and university/Kerberos password can order and pay online through Wolverine Access. From the Student Business page, choose Order Transcript. This option is not available to those students who have attachments which must accompany the transcript, or who last attended prior to Fall 1993.
Fax your request.
A printable order form is available. If the order form is not used, the following should be included on requests:
- Complete student name and handwritten signature
- Student identification number or Social Security number
- Dates of attendance at the University and the school/unit of enrollment (e.g. LSA or Rackham)
- Degrees awarded
- Current mailing address and daytime phone number
- Names and complete addresses of all recipients
- Payment Information
- Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card number
- Expiration date
- 3 digit CVC code from the back of the card
- Billing address
- Indicate the authorized charge amount
- Signature of cardholder
Fax request to:
Transcript and Certification Department
Come to the office.
An order can be placed in person at one of the Student Services locations - be sure to bring photo identification.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 Regents of the University of Michigan; all rights reserved.