The Office of the Registrar will be open for extended hours during Final Examinations.
- Monday, Dec. 12 through Thursday, Dec. 15, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 16, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.*
- Monday, Dec. 19, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- We will not be open on Saturday, Dec. 18 nor Sunday, Dec. 19.
*Please note that the Registrar's Office will be closed from 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 16 for the staff holiday party.
In order to optimize our ability to provide timely and accurate service during final exams, we ask that you please review the information below and keep it in mind when dropping off your exams for scoring.
- Deadline to submit exams for scoring and rescoring: 3 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 20. Results for exams turned in after the deadline may not be returned until after the winter break.
- Requests to rescore exams will receive lower priority than initial scoring requests, and it is possible that rescore requests may not be processed before the holidays. Our ability to rescore exams is dependent on the volume of exams we are processing. We encourage you to make any minor corrections yourself as doing so would likely be timelier than waiting for the exam to be rescored by the RO.
- Special Note to Instructors: It is vital that students bubble in their student IDs and exam keys. Processing exams that are improperly filled out is extremely time-consuming and labor-intensive. We reserve the right to return these exams unscored.
- Exams must be dropped off in "Ready-to-Scan" condition: Exams using multiple keys must have the keys clearly marked and placed on top. Scantron forms should also be properly aligned and oriented in the same direction. Exams not meeting this standard will be delayed as it requires additional staff time to prepare these exams for scanning and scoring.
- Exams will be scored in the order in which they are received. We will not honor requests for expedited processing of particular exams.