Final Examination Schedule
- Final Examination date and time is determined by the regular meeting time of Lecture, Recitation and Seminar classes during the term. Exam times are not based on Discussion, Independent Study, Laboratory or other class components.
- Special examination periods that differ from the regular exam schedule are arranged for certain courses.
- Courses that do not have a lecture, recitation or seminar meeting on Monday or Tuesday or that begin at 5:00 pm or later are not included in the regular exam schedule. The examination date and time for these courses will be determined by the mutual agreement of the instructor and the students in the course.
- Students who have more than three final examinations on the same day may request exam relief by contacting the Office of the University Registrar at least two weeks prior to the start of the examination period. The University Registrar will arrange an alternate date for one of the student’s exams.
- All exams will be administered in the regularly assigned room unless otherwise indicated by the instructor.
Special examinations are pre-arranged for certain courses, primarily large multi-section courses. If there is a conflict between a special exam and a regular exam, the course administering the special exam is responsible for arranging alternate dates and/or times. Students with special examination conflicts should contact the department or faculty member.
Final Examinations by Term
Final Examinations Policy
The Final Examination Period and Study Days are determined by the University Calendar Committee and approved by the Regents.
- No allowance is made and no approval is given for final examinations prior to the Final Examination Schedule.
- Approval will not be given for any examinations during Study Days.
- Final examinations scheduled for one date and time within the Final Examination Period may not be moved to another date without prior approval of the Office of the University Registrar.
- Conflicts with regard to the published schedule will be reviewed by the Office of the Registrar. A written request should be filed with the Office of the Registrar, LS&A Bldg Suite 5000 or via email to email@example.com, at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the Final Examination Period.
For questions regarding the final examination schedule, please contact the Office of the Registrar:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 734-763-2113