Course catalog number.
A five digit identifier, unique for each class section.
Time class meets.
- Class Enrollment Identifier:
- A = Auto-enroll section
- P=Primary Section for enrollment
- S=Secondary Section for enrollment
- D=Permission from department is needed to register.
- I=Permission from instructor is needed to register.
- Reserve Capacity:
- R=Some or all seats in this section are reserved for specific student groups.
- Waitlist Flag:
- W=Waitlist is allowed once the class closes. Check the “Waitlist” box on the Class Details page on Wolverine Access.
Two-way communication usually relating to the contents of a lecture.
Independent study with individual consultation and guidance from instructor.
Instructor supervises investigations by the class.
Primarily one-way communication of prepared discourse from instructor to students.
Personalized System of Instruction
No formal lectures, mastery-oriented, student-proctored, self-paced system with printed study guides. It is also known as the Keller Plan.
Instructor prepares subject matter and leads students in a joint examination thereof. Not supplemental to lectures.
Students prepare materials and lead discussion under instructor's guidance.
Name of the course.
Number of credit hours or range of credit hours for the course.
Day(s) class meets.
Fee associated with the course or class.
Place class meets. See the list of Location Abbreviations.
Indicates whether a course has advisory or enforced prerequisite or both. See Wolverine Access-Course Catalog for details.
Three digit section number. IND root sections are listed as ‘+’. (Not the same as CLASS #.)