Course offerings are subject to change. The final authority for changes in course offerings rests with the academic departments. For questions concerning course offerings, contact the academic department.
For complete course descriptions, prerequisites, graduate school credit and other information, consult departmental websites, announcements, bulletin boards and various publications distributed throughout the year.
Effective May 1, 2018: Regular classes are scheduled for fifty minutes, beginning precisely on the hour or the half-hour. Hour-and-a-half classes are scheduled for eighty minutes, also beginning on the hour or half-hour. Classes will end at 10 minutes before the hour or 20 minutes after the hour to allow transition between classes.
Academic Year 2018-19
- Fall 2018: Wolverine Access | All classes (PDF) | Open classes (PDF) | All classes (CSV) | Open classes (CSV)
- Winter 2019: Wolverine Access | All classes (PDF) | Open classes (PDF) | All classes (CSV) | Open classes (CSV)
- Spring/Summer 2019: PDF | CSV
- Summer 2019: PDF | CSV
Academic Year 2017-18
- Fall 2017: PDF | CSV
- Winter 2018: PDF | CSV
- Spring 2018: PDF | CSV
- Spring/Summer 2018: PDF | CSV
- Summer 2018: PDF | CSV
Academic Year 2016-17
- Fall 2016: PDF | CSV
- Winter 2017: PDF | CSV
- Spring 2017: PDF | CSV
- Spring/Summer 2017: PDF | CSV
- Summer 2017: PDF | CSV
Archived Schedules of Classes
You may view archived versions of the Schedule of Classes and other Office of the Registrar documents at the Bentley Historical Library.