August 19 and 20, 2019
- Final examination date and time is determined by the regular meeting time of Lecture, Recitation and Seminar classes during the term. Exam times are not based on Discussion, Independent Study, Laboratory or other class components.
- Special examination periods that differ from regular exam schedule are arranged for certain courses.
- Courses that do not have a lecture, recitation or seminar meeting on Monday or Tuesday or that begin at 5:00 pm or later are not included in the regular exam schedule. The examination date and time for these courses will be determined by the mutual agreement of the instructor and the students in the course.
- Students who have more than three final examinations on the same day may request exam relief by contacting the Office of the University Registrar at least two weeks prior to the start of the examination period. The University Registrar will arrange an alternate date for one of the student’s exams.
- All exams will be administered in the regularly assigned room unless otherwise indicated by the instructor.
|Lecture Time||Exam Date||Exam Time|
|8:00 or 8:30 am||Monday, August 19||10:30 am - 12:30 pm|
|9:00 or 9:30 am||Tuesday, August 20||10:30 am - 12:30 pm|
|10:00 or 10:30 am||Monday, August 19||4:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|11:00 or 11:30 am||Tuesday, August 20||4:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|12:00 or 12:30 pm||Tuesday, August 20||8:00 am - 10:00 am|
|1:00 or 1:30 pm||Monday, August 19||8:00 am - 10:00 am|
|2:00 or 2:30 pm||Monday, August 19||1:30 pm - 3:30 pm|
|3:00 or 3:30 pm||Tuesday, August 20||1:30 pm - 3:30 pm|
|4:00 or 4:30 pm||Tuesday, August 20||8:00 am - 10:00 am|
For questions regarding the final examination schedule, please contact the Office of the Registrar:
- E-mail email@example.com
- Telephone (734) 763-2113