My Academic Requirements and Degree Audit Report (pdf) Field Descriptions
Provides a high-level overview of the Degree Audit Report.
Degree Audit Forms
Use these forms to communicate to the Registrar’s Office changes to program requirements and course list updates for purposes of maintaining student academic advisement online degree audits.
Policies for changing/updating coded degree audit requirements:
- Changes to a program's degree audit may only be submitted to the RO Degree Audit Department by the designated School/College Authorizer. If you do not know who your school's/college's designated Authorizer is, contact email@example.com.
- Requested changes to degree audit must reflect program changes that have already met with curriculum committee approval.
- Interpretation of a program requirements or policies must reflect curriculum committee intention, be commonly understood by all parties involved with the program, and be verified by School/College Authorizer.
To submit forms:
- Download blank forms from the links below.
- Complete forms, providing ALL requested information. Refer to degree audit reports (academic advising reports) for Requirement Code (RQ ___) and Requirement Description.
- Forward form to School/College Authorizer for approval.
- Authorizer saves form as a pdf and sends to firstname.lastname@example.org as an email attachment.
Course List Update Form (.DOCX)This form is used to add to or delete from a list of courses that may be used to satisfy a requirement, regardless of student requirement term. If you are making a change to the structure of a requirement, or if the course addition or deletion is conditional upon a student requirement term, please use the Requirement Change Form.
Requirement Change Form (.DOCX)This form is used to make a change to the structure of a requirement. It is also used to add or delete courses from a course list IF the addition or deletion is tied to a student requirement term. To add or delete from a list of courses that may be used to satisfy a requirement, regardless of student requirement term, use a Course List Update Form.